Wednesday 11 May 2011

Might and Magic, Final FrontCover and thankyou's

Hi guys. Sorry this post is a day late but I just figured out how to install and play Might and Magic VII on my computer and I am soooooooooooooooo happy and excited as I haven't played it for years!!!!!!!!!! It's quite an old game so it hardly EVER works on new computers (didn't work on an XP properly or Vista at all) so I'm over the moon that it does on Windows 7 with only minor sound problems as I get such a nostalgic feeling from it because my brother and I used to play it with our dad all the time when we were little!




I know it probably looks really old and rubbish to you but it was such an amazing game and don't you just love it when you can play something or go somewhere that you did when you were little!

And now for my final FrontCover tutorial. Chalk Violet (Dark Purple) and Ginger spice(Copper).




I first used the purple all over my lid up to the crease with a sponge applicator. Mine is Boots own and it's actually really rather nice. Good even application and a soft, padded sponge complete with refills. Using a sponge brush actually puts more eyeshsadow on the eye which I didn't realise until now!


I then blended a little with my Celia Birtwell Eyeshadow brush and then applied a thick line of ginger spice above and on top of the crease with my No7 Precision Eyeliner brush finally blended that out and across.
A medium line of Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner like as usual and lastly No7 Extreme Length mascara.
And done! I feel it's all been a successful experiment and most of the combinations I've used I will use again.

The next make-up tutorial will be in a few days I'm not sure what I will do next yet. Maybe a Karen Gillan look? What do you think?


Now for another thankyou, this time to Angela Downton for sending me her devine sconces that are adorable and will definitley be going in my castle, so thankyooooooooou!


Comment Replies

Victoria - Thankyou. I'm sure the castle is going to be great fun! And I'm glad in a way that I didn't get the job at M&S. I don't think I would have enjoyed it working for people like them. Thanks for the comments on the dress. I really wasn't sure about it at first! :)

Kat - Thankyou Kat! And I love the name Auntie Kat too. I am sooo going to use that for you from now on. Hehe!


x x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Love the violet eye, it really suits you Emily. I love the sconces, they will be perfect for your castle :)

    Hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I appreciate them all and try my upmost best to read and reply to all of them! x