Saturday 25 January 2014

EmilyClaireFashions is moving (and slightly changing name)


Hi everyone.

Just a quick hello to say that I'm moving my blog. I've set up my own website and published it today, so I will be blogging on there from now on.

Everything's explained in the first post of my new site, but basically I moved because I don't like the design and layouts on blogspot. I can just never seem to get a nice, neat, professional looking page unfortunately.

Anyway, I will be doing a last post on this site in a few days and then will be writing solely on the other one from then on. I'll still keep this site online for archive purposes, but it's unlikely I will update it again after my next and last post.

If you would like to keep up with my shenanigans once I'm finished on blogspot, then you can go to my new page (www.emilyclaire92.wix.com/emilyclairebeauty) and follow it 1 or more of 5 ways: Facebook, Twitter, InstagramGoogle + and subscribing via email.

A big thankyou to everyone who has read and commented on this site throughout its years and I hope very much to see you on my new page soon!

Love from EmilyClaireBeauty
x x

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to burn fat then you have to try this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks have united to provide keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in early 2019, 1000's of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I appreciate them all and try my upmost best to read and reply to all of them! x